If you would like a private email psychic or astrology reading with me, please go to my email reading page here for more information or to book and pay.
While you are here you can sign up free to my mailing list here and receive a welcome gift of a Relaxation audio and a 20-page e-book 5 Ways to Increase Your Intuition followed by weekly horoscopes, Moon Reports and psychic features direct to your inbox. All completely free to join and no spam ever!
Ruling Planet: Pluto
Affirmation: “I transform myself and others and am renewed”
The Full Moon is a time of fulfilment, nourishment, fertility and the energies you start at the New Moon reaching a peak or harvest. This Full Moon happens in intense and transformative Scorpio on 27 April 2021
What is the energy and focus for a Scorpio Full Moon?
The Full Moon is a time of extreme and heightened emotions and Scorpio is the ruler of intensity and emotional depth. The two combined makes for a time of very powerful feelings and intense passion. For some this may see the final blow up that ends a toxic and unhealthy situation once and for all. For others it will be a time where intimacy and deep bonding within relationships are possible.
Nothing is light-hearted or shallow at this time, but this doesn’t have to be a problem. You can spend some quiet time reflecting and examining your past and letting go of past hurts and the insecurities that came from them. Clearing up and clearing out the rubbish is a big them for this Full Moon. There is no better time for a declutter – pass your unloved goodies onto someone in need and let go of the junk.
Natural Zodiac Zone
Scorpio is the ruler of the Eighth House in the natural zodiac. This is the point in your chart which indicates sex, intimacy, passion and intensity. It also has a major influence on the values and money that you share with those closest to you – especially partners. This zone is where you find money arriving through inheritances, insurance payouts and rich spouses – it is all the money you don’t earn yourself.
The Eighth House is the zone of death and transformation, where the old you dies and the new you is born. Like the Phoenix, which is an emblem of this house, you can let go of the old and outworn and begin a new phase of creative energy and authenticity.
Typical Scorpio Full Moon Events
1 Enjoying a very passionate interlude with the one you love.
2 Reaching a turning point or breakthrough in counselling or therapy that gives deep insight into what makes you tick.
3 Ending toxic habits, situations and relationships.
4 Cleaning out the rubbish from your life – which could be physical clutter and junk around the house or emotionally attachments to past hurts and bad memories.
Spiritual Practices for the Scorpio Full Moon
To be done during the night of the Scorpio Full Moon.
This is the process by which you can let go of any lingering resentments and ties that bind you to negativity.
Sit in a quiet space where you wont be disturbed and take several deep breaths to calm and centre yourself. The move through these stages in your mind and consciously let go of the negativity around the past.
• Forgive Yourself: First, begin by releasing all mental and emotional attachments to the guilt and blame that is energetically connected to an old “story” experienced from your past.
• Forgive the Situation: Next, release any and all attachments to the feelings of guilt and blame that are still energetically connected to the “situation” (i.e., the circumstances that surrounded what happened).
• Forgive the Perpetrator: Now, release any and all attachments to the feelings of guilt and blame that exist towards the individual who hurt you. Sometimes you may have to realize that they were “emotionally handicapped,” and unable to respond to you or anyone in a healthy way.
• Forgive God: Finally, release any and all attachments to feelings of blaming or accusing the Divine for the things that happened surrounding this incident.
• Understanding and Gratitude: Once you can forgive, you will free yourself from the “story” that surrounds the hurt and be able to have true gratitude for the experience and the valuable lessons that were learned. Also, the lessons from this can be used to help others grow and progress.
Rituals for any Full Moon:
1 Place your crystals in the light of the Full Moon overnight to recharge and cleanse them
2 Keep a dream journal and write down any important dreams you may have during the Full Moon when your intuition is highlighted.
3 Go out under the Full Moon and take a Moon Bath. Soak up the Moon’s energy as you focus on bringing your New Moon intentions into being.